Followers

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

And we're back!

It was so nice to be home on LI for a little bit (click here to see pictures). We really missed our family and friends but there was so much to do! Joey graduated from high school (I'm so old), Lindsay had her baby shower (she is the most beautiful pregnant woman ever) and apparently our car needed new brakes (great timing). Unfortunately, we missed little Jake's arrival but Giulia's looking forward to playing with him next month when he's a little bigger :) She was also sad because we didn't get to see Catherine and meet new baby Emma...I promised we'd have a real "girls" day next month!
We did have our first visitor this week, though! Angelina came back up from LI and spent the 4th with us in Ithaca. It was so nice to have her here to show her around, go hiking and spend time with Giulia. Giulia really loved having her Zia Angelina here...I think she's a little sick of me!
But now it's back to just me and Giulia...in farm country. And it's friggin HOT up here. I can't wait to break out her little Juicy bathing suit and take her swimming in the lake. She should blend right in with the hippies ;) LOL

No comments: