Fil's been extremely busy with his Finance and Strategy classes so we haven't seen him that much. During this rather trying time, Giulia has decided to permanently boycott her morning nap even though she's so exhausted in the morning she's like a little "pretty mary sunshine" in-training!
So I enrolled her in daily swim classes to give us a consistent morning activity. She's having a great time - she's already doing the backstroke and under-water somersaults! Just kidding...but she's totally mastered blowing bubbles and splashing mommy in the face :)
Other things Giulia's into these days are her ball pit (an inflatable pool filled with plastic balls - I'm not going to lie...I play in it, too...it's fun), books, wooden puzzles and her fabulous new pink piano from Auntie Nicole and Ella - here's a picture of her playing Beethoven for Sugar ;)

1 comment:
what a cutie! yay Jeanne. I'm finally reading your updates over here. I totally understand, so much to do, so little time. How do you document it all? Things sound good! Love, Allison
Post a Comment