
I know...Halloween isn't for another week, but we've already started celebrating. This year, our little ivy-leager is showing her school spirit by dressing up as the Cornell Big Red Bear. I can't believe it but she actually doesn't mind the furry hood that covers her eyes to the point that she can barely see. I think she actually likes bumping into things and falling down because there is so much padding in the costume that she barely feels a thing. You just hear her say "uh-oh" and there she is lying on the floor - fresh from a collision - happy as...well, happy as a little bear :)
It's been a really nice fall up here. We're enjoying playing outside in the cooler weather and went apple picking a few times. This started a new obsession for Giulia....apples. She can't get enough of them. Good thing I guess, since watermelon isn't in season anymore.
Here are some pictures of our little apple-eating bear.
Also, I added a link to Giulia's YouTube channel to the top of this blog page where I post random videos of her. Yes - she has her own channel. And yes - I am completely obsessed with her :)
In just one month we'll be HOME with everyone enjoying the holidays. We miss you all and cannot wait to see you!
No comments:
Post a Comment