Followers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Home for the Holidays

We're headed back home tomorrow and I'm so excited.  I can't wait to see our family and friends and just be in our HOME.  We're getting out of Ithaca just in time, too...it's been bitter cold and it snows everyday.  Not a lot of snow, but it really does snow everyday.  Everyday.  Giulia went out to play in the snow for the first time over the weekend.  She wasn't a big fan.  I don't think she appreciated being bundled up in about 5 layers and getting thrown in the cold snow.  But Fil and I really enjoyed laughing at her...here are some pics so you can enjoy, too :)

And here are some other pictures from the past few weeks.  She's getting so big...and she has quite the personality.  She makes me laugh so hard with the things she comes up with.  Yesterday I caught her trying to teach Elmo how to play the piano.  And she tries so hard to sing "Row Row Row Your Boat" and "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" with me - you can actually understand like half of it.  I'm seriously impressed with her musical capabilities!

Well it's time for me to pack up.  We'll miss all our friends in Ithaca but wish everyone safe travels for a happy and healthy holiday season!

xoxo




1 comment:

Nicole said...

Yea! I look forward to checking your blog! Be sure to keep it up!! I need to see pictures of how big and adorable Giulia is getting.

Have a great Christmas!